Where is the executable ISO prolog spec?
Author Message
 Where is the executable ISO prolog spec?

I can't seem to find a place to download the
ISO executable spec from.  Can anybody give me a
pointer?

Thanks,
Randy

Sun, 23 May 2004 04:56:47 GMT
 Where is the executable ISO prolog spec?
Randy Helzerman a crit :

Quote:

> I can't seem to find a place to download the
> ISO executable spec from.  Can anybody give me a
> pointer?

> Thanks,
> Randy

try this URL...
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~hodgson/prolog/

Sun, 23 May 2004 16:46:33 GMT

1. Porting Turbo Prolog programs to ISO Prolog

2. PDC Prolog/Visual Prolog and ISO Standards

3. Prolog as a spec language

4. Compiling techniques for Prolog- Wam spec

5. NEW: MINERVA 2.4 ISO-Prolog in Java

6. SWI-Prolog GPL'ed and ISO compliant

7. HTML versions of the ISO Prolog standards?

8. UK Prolog meeting on ISO Standard for Modules

9. (ISO) Standard Prolog

10. ISO Antique PROLOG Software

11. ISO Antique PROLOG Software

12. DCG of ISO prolog