Using Ciao compiler to create Win32 executable
Author Message
 Using Ciao compiler to create Win32 executable

Hi,
I am trying to create win32 executables from Ciao compiler and it doesn't
work.
Do any of you guys use Ciao?
Did you have any problems creating executables for win32?
Please help me.
Thank you.

Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Using Ciao compiler to create Win32 executable

Quote:

>I am trying to create win32 executables from Ciao compiler and it doesn't
>work.

"doesn't work"?  I've never used Ciao, but I've used newsgroups, and in
general "doesn't work" is too vague to allow anybody to help you.
--

The Internet stock bubble didn't burst on 1999-11-08.  Hurrah!
The power didn't go out on 2000-01-01 either.  :)

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help on creating Executables in Visual Smalltalk Win32 3.0

2. Compiler to create executables for Windows

3. Compiling TK : configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables

4. configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables

5. problems using pickle in a py2exe created executable

6. CIAO Prolog using

7. Help needed using NASM to create Win32 programs

8. Creating a DLL using GNU g77 on Win32

9. Using Win32 DLLs with GNAT compiler

10. Creating Py Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler v3.0

11. Creating Py Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler v3.0

12. Creating Py Extensions Using Borland's Free Compiler