Interface between C and Prolog
Author Message
 Interface between C and Prolog

I am using Sicstus prolog and I want to acces predicates in the prolog
code from a C program. The problem is that the program to compile c
sources wich call to prolog predicates, spmkrs, doesn't work very well,
because it gives the typical DOS messages of  'command not found of bad
file name'.  (even if i have included the directory where the prolog is
installed int the PATH)
If anybody has worked with this environtment before and knows how it
must be done mix these two languages i would thank a little help.

Wed, 18 Jun 2003 01:31:59 GMT

1. X interface in Quintus prolog or C(C++) interface in Quintus prolog

2. Data Interface with CS/3

3. how to access prolog from tcl?(not using tcl/tk interface from prolog)

4. Prolog as Intro CS Language

6. SICStus Prolog Call Interface for Dolphin

7. abstract interfaces vs lazy lists (was: AL in Prolog)

8. Java interface to Pop (Prolog)

9. Ada interface to Prolog

10. How to interface to Prolog?

11. Foreign language interfaces for Prolog: input sought

12. Help with C++ Interface of SWI Prolog