Looking for Introductory Books
Author Message
 Looking for Introductory Books

--
Hello,

I've just found the newsgroup I've been looking for! Anway, I'd like
to ask a question.

I'm currently looking for some introductory books on prolog. If some of
you know any good book, please let me know.

Sincerely,

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Name  : Nori Kise

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sun, 18 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for Introductory Books

Quote:
>I'm currently looking for some introductory books on prolog.
>If some of you know any good book, please let me know.

 Hello,
  One of the best introductory book on Prolog is called "Programming in
PROLOG", one of the authors (I think second listed) is Chris Mellish
(Dept. of Artificial Intelligence Edinburgh, UK, the professor who had a
great impact on today's versions of Prolog).   It was published at
"Springer-Verlag"  (Berlin, London, Tokio) and it is available in the US.

   I used this book a lot in my first year of Prolog, hope you'll find it
useful.
   Narcis Anghel
   Boulder, Colorado

Mon, 19 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Introductory Books

2. Looking for introductory book on BASIC

3. Introductory book

4. Introductory book

5. ANNOUNCE: New introductory programming book

6. ANNOUNCE: New introductory programming book

7. Introductory book

8. What is good introductory Scheme book?

9. What is a good introductory book

10. Introductory books: LIST

11. Introductory Books

12. need to find a general/introductory book for MP fortran