Availability of predicates...
Author Message
 Availability of predicates...

In the course of constructing a deductive database for simple algebraic groups
we have come up with the following wish list,

Builtin polynomial operations,

Random access of an item from a list

Returning *upto* N solutions

I would very much appreciate if someone can tell me whether any of the above
features are available in any existing Prolog systems.

Thanks in advance
Sridhar

Wed, 19 May 1993 03:39:00 GMT

1. Predicates that create new predicates.

2. Announcing DOS port availability (fwd) (Was: Announcing DOS port availability (fwd))

3. Code for simplifying predicate expressions

4. No directoryp predicate in MSWLogo ?

5. No directoryp predicate in MSWLogo ?

6. predicate names

7. LOGO-L> predicate writing

8. Collection operations taking pseudo-predicates?

9. Predicate Classes

10. Predicate Classes ( was Re: Circle/Ellipse )

11. What predicates should a teaching prolog have?

12. Equivalence predicates