Prolog programming position in CA (con't)
Author Message
 Prolog programming position in CA (con't)

We are an innovative software company with a good environment and
interesting projects invoving databases, data analysis, neural nets,
natural language, internet systems, etc.

We are looking for talented and reliable Prolog developers who like logic
programming and who can be based in California.  New graduates are also
welcome if they have used Prolog before.

You can also fax to (310) 937-0967.

Wed, 29 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. PROLOG POSITION IN CA

2. Prolog Programming Positions in California

3. Prolog programming position in California

4. OHIO,TEXAS and MASS SMALLTALK POWER POSITIONS CONS and PERM

5. Telecommuting: Pro's and Con's

6. OREXX - linein('con:')

7. Fortran and Pro's/Con's

8. MAT CON and MAT CON(expr)

9. Leer hoja excel con sql y odbc con NetExp3.1

10. Prolog programs don't works

11. Art of Prolog's programs

12. Prolog programming competition at PAP'94