prolog GUI & back-end questions
Author Message
 prolog GUI & back-end questions

I've been looking at the AMZI prolog, specifically the interface to a
front-end, which looks spot on - are there any other packages like this?

I didn't find this on the site: if the interface twixt GUI & Logic
server can be in Java does that mean the GUI can be a browser, in which
case how would the browser find the LS?

I've a question about the possibilities for the back-end & not
necessarily for AMZI but an answer for that imp would be useful.

If I wanted to access a DB I assume I could write a predicate in C,
could I also do it in Java?

This isn't work, unfortunately, but it might be when I move to a new job
in September...

--
Patrick Herring at work ("clearly not" ~ Ed.)
disclaimer ~ "the appearance is BT but the essence is me"

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 prolog GUI & back-end questions

Quote:

> I've been looking at the AMZI prolog, specifically the interface to a
> front-end, which looks spot on - are there any other packages like
> this?

> I didn't find this on the site: if the interface twixt GUI & Logic
> server can be in Java does that mean the GUI can be a browser, in
> which case how would the browser find the LS?

I've looked again & found the obvious...

--
Patrick Herring at work ("clearly not" ~ Ed.)
disclaimer ~ "the appearance is BT but the essence is me"
"Ockham's razor is so sharp, I bought the whole argument"

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. interface communication with Prolog back end

2. US - BA, DESIGNERS NEEDED !! FRONT-END / BACK-END

3. CAD Engineer *** Front-End and Back-End Tool *** for Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

4. US - BA, DESIGNERS NEEDED !! FRONT-END / BACK-END

5. Visual Basic front end and Cobol back end

6. web front-end, Python back end?

7. Browser front-end, python back-end

8. newbie question: program ends before the snmp responses came back

9. swi prolog&visual basicor delphi gui

10. Clarion Magazine Back Issue Sale Ends August 31

11. Hint for Eiffel/S users with DJGCC or GNU-EMX back-ends

12. WANTED: back end for FP ( in C )