Public domain PROLOG available via ftp?
Author Message
 Public domain PROLOG available via ftp?

Can anyone tell me where there is a public domain PROLOG that I
could get via ftp?  I would be running it on a Sun 3/160 under
UNIX.  Thanks!!

I am posting this for a friend, so it probably would be best to

Fri, 19 Mar 1993 13:47:00 GMT

1. public domain Prolog system available

2. public domain Prolog system available

3. public domain prolog for apollo domain

4. Public-domain s/w now on FTP

5. any PARTS parts available on public or shareware domain

6. Public domain Eiffel-3 front-end available

7. Coverage as Public domain available?

8. tidarque - a public domain VRML browser for Unix - available online

9. public domain lint available?

10. Is there a Public Domain/Share Ware ADA compiler/environment available

11. Public Domain Prolog

12. looking for public domain prolog code archives, data