Submissions to the LP newsletter
Author Message
 Submissions to the LP newsletter

Logic Programming Newsletter - SUBMISSIONS
** NEW SUBMISSION ADDRESS -- see below **

Issue 10/1 of the Newsletter is currently at the printers
and if you're a member of the Association of Logic Programming
(ALP) you should be receiving a copy in the next few weeks.

Never one to take a rest, I'm starting to gather contributions
for the next issue.

We'll print almost anything relevant to LP. For instance,
news on new products, abstracts, short notes on
research (1-2 pages), your views on some aspect of LP,
trip reports, announcements of workshops, conferences,
meetings, etc.

The submission deadline is March 7th
                           ---------

Contributions are welcome by e-mail, floppy disk (Mac or PC,
but please include an ASCII version) or by mail for shorter
contributions. By ASCII, I mean plain text or Latex, although
I prefer plain text.

I have a STRONG preference for material received via e-mail or
on disc - it saves a lot of retyping.

My **NEW** address is :
        Andrew Davison
        ALP Newsletter Editor
        Dept. of Computer Engineering
        Prince of Songkla University
        Hat Yai, Songkhla 90112
        THAILAND

Fax:    +66 74 212 895
Phone:  +66 74 211 030 x2240
Telex:  62168 UNISONG TH

Thanks,
    Andrew

P.S.
Have a look at the LP Newsletter WWW site:
        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ad/alp/archive.html

It's still in development, and I would appreciate any comments.
There are now over 350 articles, 250 of them added in January 1996.

P.P.S.
I've received a number of messages asking about the ALP, and how
to join. The best person to contact about these matters is:

        The ALP Administrative Secretary
        Dept. of Computing
        Imperial College
        180 Queen's Gate
        London, SW7 2BZ, UK

Fax:    +44 171 589 1552
Phone:  +44 171 594 8227

Please include your surface mail address in any correspondence.

Dept. of Computer Engineering         Fax: +66 74 212 895
Prince of Songkla University          Tel: +66 74 211 030 x2240
Hat Yai, Songkhla 90112, Thailand     Telex: 62168 UNISONG TH
Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ad

Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. LP Newsletter Submissions WANTED

2. LP Newsletter Submissions

3. Request for LP Newsletter Submissions

4. LP Newsletter Submissions

5. ALP LP Newsletter Submission

6. Call for LP Newsletter Submissions

7. Call for submissions to LP Newsletter

8. LP Newsletter Submissions

9. LP Newsletter Submissions

10. LP Newsletter Submission

11. LP Newsletter Submissions