WGraphs
Author Message
 WGraphs

I'm looking for a program which takes the Sicstus Prolog representation
of Weighted Graphs (WGRAPH) and outputs something 'nice'.

I'm considering writing some code which converts the WGRAPH into
another representation which can be handled by another graph viewer if
I can't find anything - so please (cos' it'll make my life hell,
otherwise) tell me of anything you know of!

Thanks, in advance.

:WWW Page/s   : http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~alan/             (Personal):
"Some men see things as they are and say 'why?' I dream things that never
were and say 'why not?'"                                [Robert F.Kenedy]

Thu, 22 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT