Web Site for Chomsky and Prolog
Author Message
 Web Site for Chomsky and Prolog

Our goal is to have a website at New York University that provides a
graphically oriented hypertext introduction to the problems involved
in encoding Chomsky's generative grammar into Prolog and LISP. We are
currently evaluating various shareware/freeware Prolog and LISP
interpreters and compilers to make available for download from our
site.
        If you can recommend any Prolog or LISP interpreters that can be made
available from our ftp site, please let us know. We are particulary
interested in versions for Mac and IBM windows, and especially
versions that can easily be installed by a novice.
        Some of the materials currently available can be found at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 15 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Site for Chomsky and LISP

2. looking for a good web site to learn prolog

3. A new release of 3D Web Site on Prolog

4. prolog web sites

5. Prolog web sites

6. Help me find Prolog beginners web site

7. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

8. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

9. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

10. Chomsky

11. chomsky

12. Intel Secrets Web Site forced to quit some web site activity...