HELP a newby: Symbolic integration
Author Message
 HELP a newby: Symbolic integration

Hello evrybody !

I'm a programmer and I have discoverd Prolog during a 2 weeks lab
session.
Whaou, it's a great way of programming and SWI-Prolog is a good
compiler.

I'm trying to make an application which can help me to resolve
integration symbolic system.

And I dunno how to  :-) !

Could someone help me...

Hwang

Sat, 10 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP a newby: Symbolic integration

Hwang wrote

Quote:

> I'm trying to make an application which can help me to resolve
> integration symbolic system.

> And I dunno how to  :-) !

> Could someone help me...

I don't understand what you are asking for.
Are you talking about "differential calculus" ?

If you send us a little bit of code, your first attempt to do something,
then we can tell you how to improve your code.

Quote:

> Hwang

People on newsgroups don't normally send personal e-mails,
we just reply to the newsgroup.

--
Martin Sondergaard,
London.

Sat, 10 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP a newby: Symbolic integration

Quote:
> Hello evrybody !

> I'm a programmer and I have discoverd Prolog during a 2 weeks lab
> session.
> Whaou, it's a great way of programming and SWI-Prolog is a good
> compiler.

> I'm trying to make an application which can help me to resolve
> integration symbolic system.

> And I dunno how to  :-) !

> Could someone help me...

What problem are you having?

The regulars here don't do homework for people, btw.

-Mike

Mon, 12 May 2003 14:02:26 GMT

1. Symbolic Integration in Scheme?

2. Symbolic Integration in Scheme?

3. Symbolic integration using prolog

4. Symbolic integration using prolog

5. Prolog Symbolic Integration ?

6. Symbolic Integration Program Wanted

7. Help for a Newby

8. NEWBY need (a little) help...

9. Newby help

10. newby help me decide on choosing

11. SYSTEM INTEGRATION ENGINEER(IX, JAVA, Automated Integration, Clearcase, JPython)

12. symbolic derivatives - Help