Goedel Programming Language
Author Message
 Goedel Programming Language

Anyone know...

Is there any information about the programming language Goedel? This may
be wishful thinking, but is there a Mac implementation available??

[Sorry if this is not the appropriate newsgroup, but I have seen the name
in the FAQ].

Thanks,
Ian.
Preferred Mailing Address:

Computers are useless; they only give us answers - Picasso

Sun, 01 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Goedel Programming Language

Quote:
> Anyone know...

> Is there any information about the programming language Goedel?

There's a book by Hill and Lloyd, published by MIT press.

Quote:
>This may
> be wishful thinking, but is there a Mac implementation available??

The implementation is based on SICSTUS, which hitherto has been for Unix
machines. I haven't seen a mac implementation, but maybe someone has now
ported it now that SICSTUS 3 can run on the Mac.

--
Roy Dyckhoff
School of Mathematical and Computational Sciences

Tue, 17 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Goedel & programming languages

2. Goedel language available

3. ?gggerman doc's around the GOEDEL-language?

4. LP (prolog, Goedel) as a first language

5. Goedel language available

6. Workshop on Programming in Goedel

7. A Language Primer required for A Programming Language

8. Use a new language: Structured Programming Language

9. All Languages Programming Contest -- Extending the language (4)

10. All Languages Programming Contest -- Extending the language (3)

11. The Icon Programming Language (was: Discussions of languages)

12. information or program which transfer high language to assembly language