Contacts for ALS PROLOG and ARITY PROLOG wanted.
Author Message
 Contacts for ALS PROLOG and ARITY PROLOG wanted.

Hi there!
I am wondering if some kind sole could send me phone numbers or E-mail address
for ARITY Prolog and ALS Prolog.
Also, does anyone know if QUINTUS Prolog has a PC version?

Thank you!

Jonathan Kao

Sun, 10 Apr 1994 13:40:08 GMT
 Contacts for ALS PROLOG and ARITY PROLOG wanted.

Quote:

>Hi there!
>I am wondering if some kind sole could send me phone numbers or E-mail address
>for ARITY Prolog and ALS Prolog.

I am familiar with both ARITY and ALS Prolog, and I whole-heartedly recommend
ALS Prolog.  Here are three ways to contact ALS:

phone:   (315) 471-3900

USMail:  Applied Logic Systems, Inc.
         109 S. Warren St
         Syracuse NY  13201

I'm not completely sure about this, but I think that ALS might be
distributing an Arity --> ALS conversion package.  You'd have to check with them

Mon, 11 Apr 1994 21:13:33 GMT
 Contacts for ALS PROLOG and ARITY PROLOG wanted.

Quote:

>I am familiar with both ARITY and ALS Prolog, and I whole-heartedly recommend
>ALS Prolog.  Here are three ways to contact ALS:

>phone:   (315) 471-3900

>USMail:  Applied Logic Systems, Inc.
>     109 S. Warren St
>     Syracuse NY  13201

Well, almost....

If you want to send email to us, it is best to use the following addresses:

The support and info accounts are automated and will forward your question
to the appropriate ALS engineer/staff member (or send you appropriate information)
based on the Subject: line of your mail message to us.  To find out what keywords
are "noticed" in your subject line, send an email message to both with the subject
line reading  "HELP".  This will cause a helpfile to be sent back to you.

Please note that it is not necessary to include "elvis" in the email address,
although it doesn't really make a difference at this point.

Our fax number is:      (315) 471-2606

The mailing address is as follows:

Applied Logic Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 90, University Station
Syracuse, New York  13210-0090
U.S.A.

Ron D.

Tue, 12 Apr 1994 01:04:32 GMT

1. Request:reviews of Prolog (Arity,IF-Prolog)

2. Request:reviews of Prolog (Arity, IF-Prolog)

3. Arity Prolog address wanted

4. Q: anyone used LispWorks and ALS prolog together?

5. ALS Prolog Used, Suns?

6. "keypressed" in ALS Prolog

7. ALS Prolog 1.2 - anyone?

8. Problems with ALS Prolog

9. ANN: free XML parser for ALS Prolog

10. Q: anyone used LispWorks and ALS prolog together?

11. Problems linking Arity/Prolog & VisualC++

12. Arity Prolog Vs Visual C++