encoding Gentzen system
Author Message
 encoding Gentzen system

Is there anybody who can code Gentzen system which generates proof tree.
It contains function symbol,quantifier
and other predicate connectives.
It is very urgent. So if you have source code or any idea to code it,please
advise me. Of course,it must be coded by Prolog. Thank you in advance.

Sat, 31 May 2003 23:24:42 GMT
 encoding Gentzen system

Quote:
> Is there anybody who can code Gentzen system which generates proof
> tree. It contains function symbol,quantifier and other predicate
> connectives.
> It is very urgent. So if you have source code or any idea to code
> it,please advise me. Of course,it must be coded by Prolog.
> Thank you in advance.

In Strawberry Prolog you have tool which shows your Proof Tree.
Maybe this will help you.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 00:54:29 GMT

1. Wanted: Michael Beeson, GENTZEN

2. SVNet meeting Jan 12, 1994: REPOST - Japanese Character Encoding Systems

3. {Bug Tcl8.3] System encoding map doesn't cater for Redhat Japanese

4. Unicode and encoding system - Feature or Bug?

5. bad url encode/decode [encoding system] != "iso8859-1"

6. OZ++ system released with compiler, execution system and management systems

7. Encoded files vs. non-encoded (for speed) ?

8. "-encoding identity" vs "-encoding binary" and UTF-8 data

9. Encoding confusion, how would I know what encoding to use for my data?

10. System 360 File System

11. System/370 Systems Person, Mountain View, CA

12. Difference between a type system and a type constraint system