Prolog -> Pascal
Author Message
 Prolog -> Pascal

hi all...
        I am currently programming in arity prolog (API?) and I noticed it
created .OBJ files when u did something or other
        my question is: can i use these .OBJ files in a Pascal program?
like bp7 for instance. If not... then does any1 have any idea how i can
compile these program to disk to make a .EXE file so i can run it
idenpendanrtly of the interpruter?

        thx in advance...
                -damiAn
--

= Damian J. K. Haslam     = think i said, but I'm not sure you realise that
= Computer Engineering    = what you heard is not what i meant. - anon?

Fri, 09 Feb 1996 10:22:23 GMT
 Prolog -> Pascal

Quote:
>hi all...
>    I am currently programming in arity prolog (API?) and I noticed it
>created .OBJ files when u did something or other
>    my question is: can i use these .OBJ files in a pascal program?

I think they are merely data tables containing some configuration info,
if you are indeed using API and not APC.

Quote:
>like bp7 for instance. If not... then does any1 have any idea how i can
>compile these program to disk to make a .EXE file so i can run it
>idenpendanrtly of the interpruter?

Use the Arity Prolog Compiler (APC), which compiles not only Prolog
but also C.  If you want to link Prolog and C programs, you don't even
need two compilers.

--
:-  Michael A. Covington, Associate Research Scientist        :    *****

:-  The University of Georgia              phone 706 542-0358 :   *  *  *
:-  Athens, Georgia 30602-7415 U.S.A.     amateur radio N4TMI :  ** *** **  <><

Fri, 09 Feb 1996 10:42:52 GMT

1. HELP>>>>>>>Fortran-Pascal Linking

2. Pascal->Modula->Ada?

3. Fortran ==>> PASCAL or C\C++

4. Ada, Basic, C, Lisp, Modula, Pascal, Prolog

5. Pascal/Delphi Prolog source

6. Looking for prolog implementation in pascal w/source

7. PDC Prolog + Borland Pascal

8. Pascal/C calling Prolog

9. Prolog source in C/Pascal?

10. Location of Pascal Toy Prolog source?

11. Prolog Source - preferably in Pascal or Modula

12. Turbo Prolog w/Pascal