how to call visual prolog to visual c++?
Author Message
 how to call visual prolog to visual c++?

I'm visual prolog user.....

I want to know technique how to call visual prolog to vc++...

example...(just! example~)

when I make program calculate some number's factorial('!')  value ...

main program is vc++ ,
input process and output process -> at vc++
calculate process -> at visual prolog

how to apply ? I want to know..... no, I must know

please.... give me answer...please!!!

in urgent condition...

ps : I don't know english well.
       please pardon me my misbehavior...

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. calling Visual C++ or Prolog calling Visual C++

2. Visual Prolog and Visual C++ - Capabilities Comparison

3. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

4. Prolog and C (or C++ or visual C++)

5. Calling Ada from C++ (MS Visual C++)

6. visual basic versus visual c++

7. Mixing Compaq Visual Fortran 6 with Microsoft Visual C++ .NET

8. using Intel Visual Fortran with Visual C++ 2005 Express

9. passing a CString array from visual c++ exe file to visual fortra n DLL file

10. Question on using Compaq Visual FORTRAN with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

11. PDC Visual Prolog and VIsual Basic