Random in Amzi Prolog
Author Message
 Random in Amzi Prolog

Hi,

How do I get a random value in Amzi Prolog?

Thanks,

Stephan

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 01:28:59 GMT
 Random in Amzi Prolog
Is there some problem with the built-in atom 'random' ??

buskirk

Quote:
> Hi,

> How do I get a random value in Amzi Prolog?

> Thanks,

> Stephan

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 04:00:50 GMT
 Random in Amzi Prolog
How should I use the build-in atom? I have tried a sample which was in SWI
Prolog, but it didn't work in Amzi Prolog.

Thanks,

--
Stephan van Erp

Quote:
> Is there some problem with the built-in atom 'random' ??

> buskirk

> > Hi,

> > How do I get a random value in Amzi Prolog?

> > Thanks,

> > Stephan

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 16:01:49 GMT
 Random in Amzi Prolog
goal :- seed_random(12345), V is random, write(V).

If you use the same seed every time, you will get the same sequence every
time.

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:18:53 GMT

1. Amzi Prolog versus LPA Prolog.

2. Amzi-Prolog vs. Visual Prolog

3. Searching Amzi Prolog with Smalltalk examples

4. Amzi Prolog - Newbie Question

5. Amzi Prolog - Warplan exame: extending it

6. Amzi Prolog for the Web

7. Amzi! Prolog

8. How Do I: Browser-Enable Amzi Prolog Program

9. Amzi Prolog and SQL Server

10. How to use COM with Amzi Prolog

11. AMZI! Prolog and for/4

12. Problem with AMZI Prolog