have computer? make money easily!
Author Message
 have computer? make money easily!

[ MONEY.txt 8K ]
Yes, here's another one of these messages that claim to be able
to make you money.

BUT...

This REALLY works!

And the best part about this is that it only takes $5 to invest in!!

That's it, $5.  Not $19.95 or $29.95, but only $5!  Really, what's
there to lose??!!
If you want to know how to make thousands of dollars quickly,
legally and with NO CATCH, then keep reading.

The Internet has grown tremendously. It doubles in size every 4
months. Think about it. You see those 'Make Money Fast' post more
and more. That's because all those new users make it work, and given
the number of positive posts and the lack of negative ones, I figure,
Hey ! what the heck, it might just work" . Besides, what's $5.00,
I spend more than that in the morning on my way to work on coffee
and cigs for the day. So I sent in my money and posted.

Although there are many skeptics calling it a scam,   THINK ABOUT IT !!
There are SO many new users from AOL, Netcom, etc. they will join in
and make it work for you.  It worked for Henry Toy of San Francisco.

Well, two weeks after posting and investing my $5.00, I began receiving
money in the mail! I
couldn't believe it! At first only a few hundred dollars, then a
week later, a couple of thousand, then BOOM! By the end of the
fourth week, I had received nearly $47,000.00. It came from all
over the world. Every bit of it perfectly legal and on the up and
up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still have enough
left over for a nice vacation for me and my family.

Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well.
Markus Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks. Dave Manning
claims he made $53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone
says it was only $17,000 for him. Do I know these folks? No, but
when I read how they say they did it, it made sense to me. Enough
sense that I'm taking a similar chance with $5 of my own. Not a
big chance, I admit--but one with incredible potential, because $5
is all anyone ever invests in this system. Period. That's all
Markus, Dave, or Dan invested, yet their $5 netted them tens of
thousands of dollars each, in a safe, legal, completely legitimate
way. Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:

STEP (1)
Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate
pieces of paper along with the words: "Please add me to your
mailing list." (In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to
someone; you're paying for a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill
inside each paper, and mail them to the following five addresses:

1)  W. Arnett 363 Brock Ave., Toronto Ontario Canada M6H 3N4

2)  JC, PO Box 1111, O'Fallon, IL 62269

3)  W.A. Stella Canaris, Dep. Informatica, MorroJable,
     35625 Las Palmas, Spain

4)  Dean Fraser, P.O. Box 551, Copper Cliff, Ontario, P0M 1N0

5)  Faz,  3400 Richmond Parkway #1324, Richmond, CA  94806

STEP (2)
Now remove the #1 name from the list, and move the other names up.
This way, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name in as the fifth
one on the list.

STEP (3)
Post the article to at least 250 news groups. There are at least
20000 newsgroups at any give moment in time. The more groups you
post to, the more people will see your article and send you cash!

STEP (4)
You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing
returns within 7 to 14 days. Remember, the Internet is new and
huge. There is no way you can lose.

Now here is how and why this system works:

Out of every block of 250 posts I made, I got back 5 responses.
Yes, that's right, only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or
money orders, but real cash with your name at #5.

Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 250
additional postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings.
On average then, 50 people will send you $1.00 with your name
at #4 ... $50.00 in your pocket!

Now these 50 new people will make 250 postings each with your
name at #3 or 10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people = $500.

They make 250 postings each with your name at #2 =100,000
postings = 5000 returns at $1 each = $5000.00 in cash!

Finally, 5,000 people make 250 postings each with your name at
#1 and you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off
the list.  And that's only if everyone down the line makes only
250 postings each!  Your total income for this one cycle is
about $55,000.

Quote:
>From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list,

you take the latest posting you can find and start all over again.

The end result depends on YOU.  You must follow through and repost
this article everywhere you can think of. The more postings you
make, the more cash ends up in your mailbox. It's too easy and too
cheap to pass up!!!

If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real,
then don't do it.  But please print this article and pass it along
to someone you know who needs the money and see what happens.

GENERAL STEPS ON AUTOMATING THE PROCESS:

Make any necessary changes to this article as explained in step
(2) and when you're satisfied, save it as a .txt file and import
it into the  body of your email or newsreader program.  This way
you only have to change the name of the newsgroup or email address
for each redistribution.

Valuable tip: And very important for those not too familiar with
email: By all means use a word processor to ensure the article is
composed well, but to ensure people that first read it via their
newsreader program see it clearly laid out.  Re-format it with a
simple text editor such as "notepad," or "WordPad" if you're using
"Windows 95."  Providing the text is clearly visible and does not
scroll into the right margin, it should be ok! Using this
procedure essentially means the article will be correctly
displayed when viewed through other people's newsreader's. You can
of course check this out for yourself before going on line, by
viewing it in your own newsreader program.

Next, begin by locating the newsgroups you intend posting to,
Netscape 3.0 or a similar newsreader is terrific for this, because
you can highlight dozens of newsgroups all at once, enabling you
to distribute your article to 1000's of locations in less than an
hour or two. Highlight all newsgroups you want to mail your letter
to (which as you know is done by holding down CTRL while left
clicking.)  This way you can select multiple newsgroups in one go,
choose perhaps a dozen each time. You will then see all newsgroups
you highlighted displayed in the Newsgroups Field.

Next: select/highlight your newsgroups, then click "To News" place
a sensible title in the "Subject" location, click on "Attachments"
whereupon another box appears.  Locate the file you are going to
distribute, click on the file and then click "Open" again click
OK; provided you followed these instructions, you should see your
file grayed out in the "Attachments" box.
Hit send . . . and that's it.

Repeat the process over and over again by selecting further
newsgroups in multiples of 10's but try to be selective with the
groups by posting to high volume locations, and don't choose a
subject that appears too flashy, this will only put people off.
This is an honest and legitimate way of making a reasonable amount
of money, and making it on a regular basis. But only if your
message is sincere and clearly understood by others will you
succeed.

PLEASE NOTE: This system is based on everyone being honest, but
it's all too tempting not to bother mailing out envelopes with
dollar bills inside.  The success for all participating is
dependent upon this taking place and if carried out will mean a
500% increase on your article being redistributed!  The system
won't work to yours or indeed other people's advantage if you
don't follow the procedure. You can however, if you wish to
remain anonymous use a pseudonym - but please ensure that your
address is correct.

AS A FINAL NOTE: Many business ideas for making money, no matter
how well thought out and implemented, simply don't get off the
ground.  And in most cases is due to advertising costs, but the
exposure obtained through the Internet is quite honestly -- pretty
awesome, so please study this article carefully taking all the
time you want, because the moment you begin participating you will
be on track for some serious financial rewards.

By the very nature of the way the system works you may not see the
benefits the first week.  BUT COMMENCING THE SECOND WEEK, YOUR
INTAKE OF MAIL FROM AROUND THE WORLD WILL TRULY ASTONISH YOU!
Please give this some serious thought, because this is one of the
few money making schemes that really does work.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 have computer? make money easily!

This scheme is of course illegal, and it's nice of the perpetrators to
post their names and addresses for the police to see.

--
Michael A. Covington                http://www.ai.uga.edu/faculty/covington/
Artificial Intelligence Center                                           <><

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ~Money~Money~Money~Money~Money~

2. Money.....Money.....Money.....Money.....Money...

3. EARN MONEY EASILY-READ THIS!!

4. 17227$ Make MONEY easily and fast 17227$

5. having trouble 'making' XF

6. money money money

7. Money, money, money...

8. $$$$$ MONEY $$$$$ MONEY$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$

9. Making money on Smalltalk

10. are you guys making money?

11. !!!!!!!!!MAKING MONEY!!!!!!