Arity prolog - help needed!!
Author Message
 Arity prolog - help needed!!

I'm using arity prolog to develope a program, and it would
help me a lot to have a manual about arity features.

BUT I DON'T.

Please can anyone help me with a text file or something, with
info on arity prolog.

Especialy about how to make my prolog program a runtime program,
not nedding to enter the interpretor to run.

Please respond to my e-mail adress.

        Thanks - Tiago Mouzinho

Tue, 14 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need a linker program to compile arity prolog files with c

2. *** ARITY Prolog problem, please help ***

3. Help : 'setof/3' in ARITY PROLOG

4. Request:reviews of Prolog (Arity,IF-Prolog)

5. Request:reviews of Prolog (Arity, IF-Prolog)

6. Contacts for ALS PROLOG and ARITY PROLOG wanted.

7. Problems linking Arity/Prolog & VisualC++

8. Arity Prolog Vs Visual C++

9. How to link arity prolog files ??

10. Arity Prolog database

11. What happened to ARITY-Prolog?

12. Cnnections between Arity Prolog and C++