php mysql sample code php shareware like KB knowledgebase
Author Message
 php mysql sample code php shareware like KB knowledgebase

Robert - regarding your post.

I don't know about you guys, but I learn fastest when I can take apart
sample code, do things to it and see what it does or does not do. I
learned PHP over a weekend by taking apart shareware.  BTW, If your
looking for some great PHP / MySQL code or looking to implement your
own web based KB software check out.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Good Day.

Jason Pines
Pine Systems

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 22:21:21 GMT
 php mysql sample code php shareware like KB knowledgebase

--
Ian.H  [Design & Development]
digiServ Network - Web solutions

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 22:44:27 GMT
 php mysql sample code php shareware like KB knowledgebase

Quote:

> I learned PHP over a weekend by taking apart shareware.

What's your IQ? 500000? I'm _still_ learning the language, and have been
at this since May 2000 when PHP-4 was released...

--

PHP POSTERS: Please use comp.lang.php for PHP related questions,
              alt.php* groups are not recommended.

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:32:28 GMT

1. PHP+MySQL vs. PHP+PostgreSQL

2. php + mysql or php + postgresql?

3. Calling PHP Code Snippets within PHP Application

4. Error produced on second instance of the same code (PHP/MySQL related)

5. php newsgroup [ alt.php ]

6. install PHP 4.2 and PHP 4.3 on the same host

7. different PHP-Version with differengt php.ini files?

8. Apache + PHP not processing php

9. Newbie to PHP - Displaying local PHP Files

10. FLEX / BISON generator for PHP (JavaCC for PHP!)

11. Help: PHP works with .php but not .html