GET or POST doesnt work with Apache, PHP on W2K
Author Message
 GET or POST doesnt work with Apache, PHP on W2K

Hello,

I have Apache running on myWin2K-Computer with the PHP-Module installed
using an mySQL Database. Everything works fine so far, but when I try to
POST or GET with a php-form, is doesn't do a thing. The same configuration
runs also on an Internet-Server and there's no problem. Can anyone give my a
hint, please?

Thank you very much.

Mon, 30 May 2005 04:14:40 GMT
 GET or POST doesnt work with Apache, PHP on W2K

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have Apache running on myWin2K-Computer with the PHP-Module installed
> using an mySQL Database. Everything works fine so far, but when I try to
> POST or GET with a php-form, is doesn't do a thing. The same configuration
> runs also on an Internet-Server and there's no problem. Can anyone give my
> hint, please?

> Thank you very much.

Hi
This was changed due to security a while ago.

Please RTFineM!
http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.variables.predefined.php

ofor

Mon, 30 May 2005 04:36:34 GMT

1. Getting gd_info to work with PHP 4.3/Apache 1.3.27

2. Apache PHP & Oracle - w2k

3. Help : QBE Report doesnt work. 2nd posting

4. Help getting python/Apache working together on windows

5. Apache + PHP not processing php

6. php is not interpreted (apache 2.0.43, php 4.3.0, linux)

7. W2K / PHP / ODBC / AS400 / DB2 / CALL an RPG program

8. Help: PHP works with .php but not .html

9. if doesnt work

10. Hotkeys (F2-F9) for menu doesnt work in browse-list

11. File Loaded Combo Doesnt Work - Repost

12. LOCATE command doesnt work well.