php.ini problem
Author Message
 php.ini problem

Hi all,

I've compiled PHP4.2.3 successfully, everything is working as it should be,
except for my file uploads... they are limit to 2Mb.

apache root is /usr/local/apache2  and php has put the file php.ini in this
directory.  I adjusted the file upload to 20meg but no effect. even when I
remove the php.ini file, apache doesn't complain when restarting ...

So, am I missing the point here and should the php.ini file reside in a
different directory or is there another problem I don't see?

Many thanks,

Maarten

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:16:39 GMT
 php.ini problem

Quote:

> I've compiled PHP4.2.3 successfully, everything is working as it should
> be, except for my file uploads... they are limit to 2Mb.
> So, am I missing the point here and should the php.ini file reside in a
> different directory or is there another problem I don't see?

a) Have your HTML forms been updated? They have a MAX_FILESIZE (or
similarly-named field) which must be set.

b) are you 100% sure you're looking at the correct php.ini (systems often
have several, /usr/local, /etc, /etc/httpd, only one of which is valid).
run phpinfo() to find out which one you're really using.

--
----- stephan beal

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:48:22 GMT

1. different PHP-Version with differengt php.ini files?

2. How to use disable_functions in php.ini?

3. PHP.INI not taking affect

4. where are setting stored when there is no php.ini file

5. official documentation php.ini ?!?!!?

6. really simple question php.ini

7. php.ini changes not taking

8. php.ini-dist

9. php.ini function disable directive