Jumping to another php or html page
Author Message
 Jumping to another php or html page

Hi,

I was wondering if there is anyway for php to jump to another page. Here is
a quick example of what I want to do.

<?php
    executed codes.........
    a php jump command or method to go to another php or html page;
    codes that will not be executed anymore......
?>

Thanks

Sat, 21 May 2005 13:40:31 GMT
 Jumping to another php or html page

Quote:

> Hi,

> I was wondering if there is anyway for php to jump to another page. Here is
> a quick example of what I want to do.

> <?php
>     executed codes.........
>     a php jump command or method to go to another php or html page;
>     codes that will not be executed anymore......
> ?>

> Thanks

Yes. http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php
Example from that page:

<?php
header("Location: http://www.example.com/"); /* Redirect browser */
exit;                 /* Make sure that code below does
                          not get executed when we redirect. */
?>

Sat, 21 May 2005 13:54:02 GMT

1. Using HTML in a PHP page

2. Newbie - Multi HTML pages in one PHP file

3. Help: PHP works with .php but not .html

4. how to remove HTML attributes from web pages ( HTML parseing)

5. Castalian: the Active Server Pages object model for Python-embedded HTML pages

6. jump of page

7. jump to web page

8. Jump...Jump

9. Doubtful that this is a PHP issue but parent PHP page unable to load new pages or go back after popup

10. HTML -PHP functions

11. HTML Buttons and PHP

12. php in html, under linux