Error creating new session
Author Message
 Error creating new session

I have a phpbb and tomorrow morning I have seen:

phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

Whats going on?
GreGo

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:52:46 GMT
 Error creating new session

Quote:

> I have a phpbb and tomorrow morning I have seen:

> phpBB : Critical Error

> Error creating new session

> Whats going on?

Have you considered posting your question to the phpBB forums? This is
obviously a phpBB-related problem, as that message does not come from PHP
itself.

--
----- stephan beal

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:05:42 GMT

1. create new session in PHP

2. php keeps starting new sessions rather than use current session

3. Unable to create new field error in Window formatter

4. Errors creating new root class in PPR4

5. Error BASE/2012 Create error: AC01.DBF (DOS Error 32)

6. how to create a new application with a dictionnary already created

7. GNU ST: getting user-created classes to create new instances

8. how to define a ST session when creating .ssp file

9. create movie from vrml session?

10. creating a session id for my website !!!

11. DOS Error 3, TERM/2014 Create error: LPT2.PRN

12. orexx.exe error -- error log is being created