testing phorm-manager.php
Author Message
 testing phorm-manager.php

when submitting a form to this form handler from http://www.*-*-*.com/

I get nothing but errors like "Use of undefined constant "
i can't change "register_globals" because of web hosting environment

is there any other way to define constants by script  with some type of eval
function to resolve this ?

Fri, 20 May 2005 07:47:19 GMT
 testing phorm-manager.php
Hello,

Quote:
> when submitting a form to this form handler from http://www.onlamp.com/php/

> I get nothing but errors like "Use of undefined constant "
> i can't change "register_globals" because of web hosting environment

> is there any other way to define constants by script  with some type of eval
> function to resolve this ?

You can check $HTTP_POST_VARS.

You may also want to look at this forms generation and validation class
that can work on environments where register_globals is Off:

http://www.phpclasses.org/formsgeneration

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Fri, 20 May 2005 11:20:13 GMT
 testing phorm-manager.php
no thanks

Quote:

>Hello,

>> when submitting a form to this form handler from

http://www.onlamp.com/php/
Quote:

>> I get nothing but errors like "Use of undefined constant "
>> i can't change "register_globals" because of web hosting environment

>> is there any other way to define constants by script  with some type of
eval
>> function to resolve this ?

>You can check $HTTP_POST_VARS.

>You may also want to look at this forms generation and validation class
>that can work on environments where register_globals is Off:

>http://www.phpclasses.org/formsgeneration

>--

>Regards,
>Manuel Lemos

Fri, 20 May 2005 14:19:06 GMT

1. Championship manager online PHP project

2. PHP server administrator / manager

3. New to PHP - Testing QueryString Variable Question

4. UNIT-Testing framework programs for PHP

5. UNIT-Testing framework programs for PHP

6. test test test test

7. php newsgroup [ alt.php ]

8. install PHP 4.2 and PHP 4.3 on the same host

9. Calling PHP Code Snippets within PHP Application

10. php mysql sample code php shareware like KB knowledgebase

11. different PHP-Version with differengt php.ini files?

12. Apache + PHP not processing php