AzDGDatingLite
Author Message
 AzDGDatingLite

Does anyone know where I can download this free dating script?

I've tried the main website but it's always down

Are there any other free dating scripts out there you know of to create your
own dating website

Sat, 21 May 2005 17:06:52 GMT
 AzDGDatingLite
You can download the script from http://www.goatse.cx/?AzDGDatingLite.
Quote:

> AzDGDatingLite
> Does anyone know where I can download this free dating script?

> I've tried the main website but it's always down

> Are there any other free dating scripts out there you know of to create your
> own dating website

Sat, 21 May 2005 17:49:45 GMT
 AzDGDatingLite
On Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:06:52 -0000, "Dee"

Quote:

>AzDGDatingLite
>Does anyone know where I can download this free dating script?
>I've tried the main website but it's always down

the site is working perfectly for me right now. It's here:
<http://www.azdg.com/scripts.php?l=english#1>

Sat, 21 May 2005 22:29:12 GMT
 AzDGDatingLite

Quote:

> AzDGDatingLite
> Does anyone know where I can download this free dating script?

How about:
http://www.google.com/search?q=AzDGDatingLite

JOn

Sun, 22 May 2005 07:36:28 GMT
 AzDGDatingLite

Quote:

> You can download the script from http://www.goatse.cx/?AzDGDatingLite.

oooh that's really mean. i didn't need to visit it this time (been
tricked into that before *shudders*).

To the OP: this is 100% unfounded. try:]
http://www.hotscripts.com

--
Registered Linux User #273744
<www.volutin.net -- everything irrelevant>