newbie with a php validation form mail script problem
Author Message
 newbie with a php validation form mail script problem

Good day,

I'm trying to set-up a form mail with a validation script for name and email
address. I have accomplished a javascript validation for checking name and email
that are correctly fulled in.
What I also would like is a php validation script when the visitor have
javascript disabled.

The url of the form is
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~evdvaart/form.php

The send script of the form is
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~evdvaart/send.php

Could somebody help me with the php validation script.
--
Edwin
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; Dependable overview of Semiconductors sites

Thu, 29 Sep 2005 06:46:09 GMT
 newbie with a php validation form mail script problem
Quote:

> Good day,

And a good day to you to Picky

Quote:
> The send script of the form is
> http://host.deluxnetwork.com/~evdvaart/send.php

Click your link. hehehe LOL
--
Duende

Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:13:31 GMT

1. clientside validation of checkboxes from PHP form

2. Value entered in form is not processed by PHP script

3. Variable not passing in HTML form to PHP sendmail script

4. Newbie Ques: PHP, MySQL & HTML Search Form

5. Form validation problem: URGENT

6. Form e-mail scripts

7. Newbie - PHP mail/SMTP config

8. Newbie problems - validations