message 405
Author Message
 message 405

I heve a problem with my first php file.  The next message  I get from
the server:
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL
/kd-archive/index.html

Would somebody like to give me advise  to solve this problem?

Cheers, Nader

Sat, 21 May 2005 00:17:10 GMT
 message 405
"Nader Emami" wrote

Quote:
> I heve a problem with my first php file.  The next message  I get from
> the server:
> The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL

Like you wrote "from the server". As such: not a PHP issue, but a web
server issue. If you're using Apache then search for <LIMIT GET> in
.htaccess or httpd.conf and add POST. See http://httpd.apache.org

a.

Sat, 21 May 2005 00:43:47 GMT
 message 405
Hello,

Quote:
> I heve a problem with my first php file.  The next message  I get from
> the server:
> The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL
> /kd-archive/index.html

> Would somebody like to give me advise  to solve this problem?

You seem to be POSTing to the URL of a static page.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Sat, 21 May 2005 08:00:30 GMT
 message 405

Quote:

> I heve a problem with my first php file.  The next message  I get from
> the server:
> The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL
> /kd-archive/index.html

> Would somebody like to give me advise  to solve this problem?

Are you sure /kd-archive/index.html is authorized to receive POST ?

First check it's not the server with a simple html form:
<FORM ACTION="/kd-archive/index.html" METHOD="POST">
    <INPUT ...>
</FORM>

If this works, the error come from your script.
It happened once to me. Check your browser too to clean cache
(if this error occur once, you want your browser to try the url next
time and not present you the last error).
Check the ACTION property (with echo) if you set it by a php expression.
Try using GET method to see the params in the url.
Use a php file in action script and phpinfo() inside to examine received
values.

Sat, 28 May 2005 03:39:25 GMT

1. Replace standard MESSAGE function in C4 with own message function

2. How to mapp clarion message to my message procedure

3. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

4. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

5. How to retrive forwarded message from multipart message body

6. eror sending message with mime/smtp (flush). message size?

7. Message to XSIS marketing managers re: Analyst

8. Question on the Message List

9. Test message

10. MyODBC warning message

11. Unexpected error message of the Dolphin licencing system