Php Web Host
Author Message
 Php Web Host

Dear All,

Could you kindly recommend a solid but affordable web hosting company
that offers Php and MySQL?

I am currently with Valueweb but at USD19.99 per month, it's too
steep. I need something much cheaper and with good customer support. I
am currently using about 25MB of my allocated 100MB disk space.
Furthermore, Valueweb doenst allow anonymou ftp uploads and downloads.

Can anyone recommend?

Thank you.
Kindest regards,
Ctrl-Reset.

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:44:01 GMT
 Php Web Host
In a fit of e{*filter*}ment on 4 Oct 2002 03:44:01 -0700,

| Dear All,
|
| Could you kindly recommend a solid but affordable web hosting company
| that offers Php and MySQL?
|
| I am currently with Valueweb but at USD19.99 per month, it's too
| steep. I need something much cheaper and with good customer support. I
| am currently using about 25MB of my allocated 100MB disk space.
| Furthermore, Valueweb doenst allow anonymou ftp uploads and downloads.
|
| Can anyone recommend?
|
| Thank you.
| Kindest regards,
| Ctrl-Reset.

Unfortunately, anon FTP isn't available, but the prices you might find
more acceptable. Please feel free to look around at:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Kind regards,

  tk
--
+--------------------------+
|     digiServ Network     |

  Remove WINDOZE to reply

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:58:06 GMT
 Php Web Host

Quote:
> Dear All,

> Could you kindly recommend a solid but affordable web hosting company
> that offers Php and MySQL?

> I am currently with Valueweb but at USD19.99 per month, it's too
> steep. I need something much cheaper and with good customer support. I
> am currently using about 25MB of my allocated 100MB disk space.
> Furthermore, Valueweb doenst allow anonymou ftp uploads and downloads.

> Can anyone recommend?

> Thank you.
> Kindest regards,
> Ctrl-Reset.

I use www.insiderhosting.com due to reliable servers, not overcrowded, and
prompt customer support. Prices are low but no reflection on quality. They
are also on IM for support in real time at least 8 hours per day. I'm not
sure they offer anon FTP, you will have to ask.

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:03:56 GMT
 Php Web Host

Quote:
> Dear All,

> Could you kindly recommend a solid but affordable web hosting company
> that offers Php and MySQL?

> I am currently with Valueweb but at USD19.99 per month, it's too
> steep. I need something much cheaper and with good customer support. I
> am currently using about 25MB of my allocated 100MB disk space.
> Furthermore, Valueweb doenst allow anonymou ftp uploads and downloads.

> Can anyone recommend?

Well, you usually get what you pay for.  I get 200MB of disk, unlimited
pop/IMAP accounts, anonftp, PHP, MySQL, shell access, and lots of other
goodies for $24/month from AlpineWeb.  It's a great deal for all that you
get, and would satisfy your requirements, at a very reasonable price.

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:31:32 GMT
 Php Web Host

: Could you kindly recommend a solid but affordable web hosting company
: that offers Php and MySQL?

----

Neureal - http://www.neureal.com
Lowest plan runs $3.95 a month
Great support & reliable servers..

HTH..

Take care.. peace..
eriol

Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:05:44 GMT
 Php Web Host
I've had good luck with Dixiesys.com .  $40/year will get you 200MB with a
lot of bandwith, several features (no Anon FTP though) and they have great
tech support.

Quote:
> Dear All,

> Could you kindly recommend a solid but affordable web hosting company
> that offers Php and MySQL?

> I am currently with Valueweb but at USD19.99 per month, it's too
> steep. I need something much cheaper and with good customer support. I
> am currently using about 25MB of my allocated 100MB disk space.
> Furthermore, Valueweb doenst allow anonymou ftp uploads and downloads.

> Can anyone recommend?

> Thank you.
> Kindest regards,
> Ctrl-Reset.

Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:24:07 GMT
 Php Web Host

Quote:

> Dear All,

> Could you kindly recommend a solid but affordable web hosting company
> that offers Php and MySQL?

> I am currently with Valueweb but at USD19.99 per month, it's too
> steep. I need something much cheaper and with good customer support. I
> am currently using about 25MB of my allocated 100MB disk space.
> Furthermore, Valueweb doenst allow anonymou ftp uploads and downloads.

> Can anyone recommend?

> Thank you.
> Kindest regards,
> Ctrl-Reset.

www.easyspace.com

EasySpace help: Business web hosting

Our Business Web Hosting package is by default supplied with:

FREE 200MB webspace - unlimited FTP and upload access
FREE Frontpage 98/2000 extensions

FREE No banner upgrade
FREE CGI / iASP / PHP
FREE MySQL database
FREE Secure server (SSL)
FREE Bandwidth - data transfer for your website
FREE Media Streaming (http) - from our webservers
FREE Account setup

The above package specification is flexible and components can be added
or removed. However, the best value is achieved when all the above
components are purchased together.
If you wish, for example, to have more than 30Mb of web space, plus
CGI/iASP and a database, then it would be cheaper for you to buy
business web hosting rather than our standard web hosting service.

At Easyspace we use high performance and reliable Linux servers which
are connected to 8 major ISP backbones at up to 155Mbs.

Fri, 25 Mar 2005 04:54:11 GMT
 Php Web Host

Quote:

> Could you kindly recommend a solid but affordable web hosting company
> that offers Php and MySQL?

If you can put up with PHP v4.0.5 and own your own domain name (hardly
any effort) have a look at http://www.portland.co.uk/ it is errrr... free

--
Cheers, Kester

Fri, 25 Mar 2005 05:05:18 GMT
 Php Web Host

Quote:

> > Dear All,

> > Could you kindly recommend a solid but affordable web hosting company
> > that offers Php and MySQL?

> > I am currently with Valueweb but at USD19.99 per month, it's too
> > steep. I need something much cheaper and with good customer support. I
> > am currently using about 25MB of my allocated 100MB disk space.
> > Furthermore, Valueweb doenst allow anonymou ftp uploads and downloads.

> > Can anyone recommend?

> > Thank you.
> > Kindest regards,
> > Ctrl-Reset.

> I use www.insiderhosting.com due to reliable servers, not overcrowded, and
> prompt customer support. Prices are low but no reflection on quality. They
> are also on IM for support in real time at least 8 hours per day. I'm not
> sure they offer anon FTP, you will have to ask.

dreamhost.com

tell them randys.org sent you...

- randy

Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:36:46 GMT

1. Need free web host that supports php

2. install PHP 4.2 and PHP 4.3 on the same host

3. PHP Web Hosting Shop - Find Your Web Hosting

4. Need a host with PHP & MySQL support

5. Free host (NoAds,PHP,MySQL)

6. Web host

7. Web Hosts That Support mod_ruby and eRuby?

8. Ruby Web Host

9. Python Web Host List [Updated]

10. Is interpreter necessary on Web Hosts?

11. My web-host only has Python 1.4

12. PDC Web Page: Host Lookup Failed???