webservice and PHP?
Author Message
 webservice and PHP?

Hi,

I have made a site using PHP and now they need to include some web
services (server) too. I have tried a bit with NuSoap and I think it
can do the trick - but the manuael is rather incomplete. So my
question is can anyone tell me how to do it, direct me to a place to
learn it or perhaps show me another way of doing it

Regards
Thomas

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:51:43 GMT
 webservice and PHP?

Quote:

> Hi,

> I have made a site using PHP and now they need to include some web
> services (server) too. I have tried a bit with NuSoap and I think it
> can do the trick - but the manuael is rather incomplete. So my
> question is can anyone tell me how to do it, direct me to a place to
> learn it or perhaps show me another way of doing it

Did that once. My solution was to return big soap mess as a
here-document with a single variable in the middle somewhere. Yeah! A
Web service(TM)

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:28:47 GMT
 webservice and PHP?

Quote:

>Hi,

>I have made a site using PHP and now they need to include some web
>services (server) too. I have tried a bit with NuSoap and I think it
>can do the trick - but the manuael is rather incomplete. So my
>question is can anyone tell me how to do it, direct me to a place to
>learn it or perhaps show me another way of doing it

>Regards
>Thomas

I haven't done it myself yet (but will do so in the near future), but
have already found some documentation :

First some generic info :
http://www.xmlrpc.com/

PHP Implementations :
http://www.keithdevens.com/software/xmlrpc/
http://xmlrpc.usefulinc.com/php.html
http://scripts.incutio.com/xmlrpc/

Some articles and a tutorial on Zend :
http://scripts.incutio.com/xmlrpc/
http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP/XMLRPCwithPHP/page1.html
http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/luis20010329.php3
http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tut-xml-rpc-client.php

Regards,

Wim

Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:37:36 GMT
 webservice and PHP?
You may learn from the beggining how to implement web services in:

http://web-services.bankhacker.com/

Good luck!

Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:07:38 GMT

1. Spray webservices for Dolphin XP 5

2. ANN: [DOL] Spray WebServices beta release

3. WebServices VA6 question

4. VAST WebServices Beta2 queryAccountCollection: in QueryAccount example.

5. ruby and webservices

6. confused ------ .Net-Client using tcl-Webservice

7. Problems receiving an array from a tcl webservice

8. Tcl client for WebServices?

9. webservices

10. php newsgroup [ alt.php ]

11. install PHP 4.2 and PHP 4.3 on the same host

12. Calling PHP Code Snippets within PHP Application