Uploaded files appear in wrong directory
Author Message
 Uploaded files appear in wrong directory

I'm using PHP 4.2.3 with Apache for Windows and, um, I'm new to both.

I have set upload_temp_dir to be c:\Uploads in php.ini in C:\WINNT (Windows
2K)

when I execute phpinfo() the correct directory is shown against
upload_temp_dir...

and yet, my uploaded files are going to C:\Apache\htdocs.

What should I check ?

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:09:15 GMT
 Uploaded files appear in wrong directory

Quote:

> I'm using PHP 4.2.3 with Apache for Windows and, um, I'm new to both.

> I have set upload_temp_dir to be c:\Uploads in php.ini in C:\WINNT

C:\\Uploads, not C:\Uploads.
Backslashes are special in almost all programming languages, and therefor
have to be "escaped" with another backslash.

--
----- stephan beal

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:28:24 GMT

1. File upload, user directory

2. Building Python2.1 - LONG_BIT definition appears wrong ...

3. Grabbing Wrong Field, Wrong File

4. Directory of File/Directories on CD

5. copy file from one directory to another directory

6. PHP file uploads corrupts my files

7. File Upload Problems with binary files (ASCII works ok)

8. Wrong Working Directory

9. Tcl isn't installed properly: directory structure wrong

10. Current Directory is wrong in some Tcl functions

11. tk 8.0p2 bug report: links against wrong Tcl directory when Tcl installed elsewhere

12. Records appearing more than once in CDX file