http-post
Author Message
 http-post

Hi!

Suggestions anyone:
I want to do a http-post fra a .php doc, are there any built-in
functions that might accomplish this for me? Like e.g

<?

http_do_post( String theField(s), String theValue(s), String theUrl );

//theField and theValue could be arrays.

?>

Thanks in advance.

RM

Sat, 21 May 2005 00:45:20 GMT
 http-post

Quote:
> I want to do a http-post fra a .php doc, are there any built-in
> functions that might accomplish this for me?

You might want to have a look at the german-speaking FAQ at
http://www.dclp-faq.de/q/q-code-post.html.

Most of it is code, you should be able to get the idea.

Matthias

Sat, 21 May 2005 01:58:01 GMT

1. XML schema, SOAP, HTTP Post & HTTP Get

2. HTTP Post / XML

3. How to do a HTTP post from clipper

4. HTTP Post

5. HTTP POST

6. Need example for Net::HTTP Post

7. problem with http post

8. Bizarre problem with HTTP POST verb and HTTPServer on Win32

9. HTTP POST Implementation

10. http POSTing

11. http post

12. Make a http post reply for a form