Showing a schedule in the users timezone
Author Message
 Showing a schedule in the users timezone

I have a schedule on a web page that I only show in one time zone.
Can I display the schedule in the clients timezone with PHP?

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:24:11 GMT
 Showing a schedule in the users timezone

Quote:

> Can I display the schedule in the clients timezone with PHP?

It is possible to do that automagically, but it is too complicated. OTOH,
you can let the users choose their timezones and store the information in
cookies, then get the cookie whenever you have to output the time and
calculate the difference between the default and the user's timezone.

--
Some people say that dying is hazardous for one's health.
Others say that nothing can travel faster than light.

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:46:00 GMT

1. Neat tip from MS to show User and Computer Name

2. Showing IP address of a user...

3. VisualAge users VisualAge users VisualAge users.

4. How to make VW TimeZone use the system time zone automatically

5. How to get current timezone

6. Timezone Inventory

7. Timezones?

8. how to displaying timezone independant times?

9. how to get timezone in os/2 in classic rexx

10. Timezone problems

11. time & timezones

12. Problem compiling 1.6.4 preview 2 on cy gwin - timezone redeclarat ion