Looking for Comments on PHP Shopping Carts
Author Message
 Looking for Comments on PHP Shopping Carts

Hi,

I've been poking around the ole Internet looking for free shopping
carts written in PHP that use mySQL as a DB backend. There's a bunch
of stuff out there (too much IMHO :)), and I was hoping that a few
people in the group have actually used some of these, like with
bonafide ecommerce sites.

The ones that look the best to me are:
freeTrade
osCommerce
phpShop

Or, if you know of any others that are:
a) stable
b) easy to install
c) stable and robust

Thanks,

Val Jordan

Sun, 29 May 2005 08:57:33 GMT
 Looking for Comments on PHP Shopping Carts

--
Ian.H  [Design & Development]
digiServ Network - Web solutions

Sun, 29 May 2005 09:08:17 GMT
 Looking for Comments on PHP Shopping Carts

Quote:
> Hi,

> I've been poking around the ole Internet looking for free shopping
> carts written in PHP that use mySQL as a DB backend. There's a bunch
> of stuff out there (too much IMHO :)), and I was hoping that a few
> people in the group have actually used some of these, like with
> bonafide ecommerce sites.

> The ones that look the best to me are:
> freeTrade
> osCommerce
> phpShop

> Or, if you know of any others that are:
> a) stable
> b) easy to install
> c) stable and robust

> Thanks,

> Val Jordan

Hi
You may want to look at

http://mymarket.sourceforge.net

and

http://pgmarket.sourceforge.net

the latter works for mysql and postgresql

ofor

Mon, 30 May 2005 03:01:54 GMT

1. gtcatalog (was: "Re: Simple, customizable PHP shopping cart?", but google made me change it)

2. Simple, customizable PHP shopping cart?

3. PHP Shopping Cart

4. Which PHP Shopping Cart?

5. Best Free PHP Shopping Cart??

6. PHP shopping cart without database?