How to read sql file in MYSQL?
Author Message
 How to read sql file in MYSQL?

I'm a beginner to use the PHP and MYSQL.
My question is how to read a *.sql file into MYSQL?
Is " mysql < *.sql " the only way?
If so, is it ok to have some lines commented by "#"?

Thanks

Sat, 21 May 2005 07:46:03 GMT
 How to read sql file in MYSQL?

--
Ian.H  [Design & Development]
digiServ Network - Web solutions

Sat, 21 May 2005 08:15:51 GMT

1. help sql error 47 in read file in program

2. Ada,SQL,MySQL

3. SQL injection - PHP, MySQL, magic_quotes = on

4. PHP, mySQL and connection to a SQL Database

5. ColdFusion, MySQL, SQL Server, ASP.Net Hosting

6. sql(mysql) optimisations

7. SQL Server to MySQL thru PHP

8. MySQL + SQL Statements + Quote escaping

9. MySQL + SQL Statements + Quote escaping

10. MySQL database problems : set to read only?

11. Reading a MySQL date

12. Migrating TPS files to SQL Server 7 files