PHP 4.3 msIIS5.1
Author Message
 PHP 4.3 msIIS5.1

I have had IIS running well for quite a while, and I have just
intalled PHP 4.3.  It seems to be in complete working order, except
that I cannot open any files for WRITING...Only reading.  I am using
WinXP Pro.

I have set every directory in my web root to have read / write /
script source access, and still have had no luck.

Where do I need to go / what do I need to do to allow my PHP scripts
to write information insteading of just reading it?
"We must find out what words are and how they
function.  They become images when written down,
but images of the word repeated in the mind, and
not of the thing itself."  ~William S. Burroughs

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 13:05:10 GMT

1. install PHP 4.2 and PHP 4.3 on the same host

2. php 4.3 and sessions

3. Undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg with bundled GD in PHP 4.3

4. Getting gd_info to work with PHP 4.3/Apache 1.3.27

5. PHP 4.3 on Redhat Linux 8.0 fails to compile

6. Windows Apache 2 / PHP 4.3 Setup

7. Problem compiling php 4.3 with gd

8. installing php 4.3 on Redhat Linux 8.2

9. Aache 2.0.42 with PHP 4.3 don't work

10. PHP 4.3 and GD Install - Sorry for the double post

11. PHP 4.3 and GD

12. PHP 4.3 and Curl Install