sending parameters to php?
Author Message
 sending parameters to php?

Hello,
I've got an xsl stylesheet which has the following anchor tag in it:

        </A>

<?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="MySheet.xsl"?> to xmlUrl's
contents in order to format it.
I was hoping the necessary code would be something like a http GET,

but after many hours of headscratching I'm at a loss.
I hope I've explained the problem clearly - is my proposed solution
even in the right direction?
Thanks for any help,
Gerard

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 07:48:19 GMT
 sending parameters to php?

Quote:

>Hello,
>I've got an xsl stylesheet which has the following anchor tag in it:

>    </A>

><?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="MySheet.xsl"?> to xmlUrl's
>contents in order to format it.
>I was hoping the necessary code would be something like a http GET,

        sorry I meant:

Quote:
>but after many hours of headscratching I'm at a loss.
>I hope I've explained the problem clearly - is my proposed solution
>even in the right direction?
>Thanks for any help,
>Gerard

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 07:50:58 GMT
 sending parameters to php?

Quote:

>>Hello,
>>I've got an xsl stylesheet which has the following anchor tag in it:

>></A>

>><?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="MySheet.xsl"?> to xmlUrl's
>>contents in order to format it.
>>I was hoping the necessary code would be something like a http GET,

> sorry I meant:

What is the parameter name?  Perhaps you out to use ?file= instead?

Regards,

David

--
David Jonathan Grant
http://www.davidjonathangrant.info/

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 09:23:04 GMT

1. parameter doesnot arrive in php

2. Passing MySQL connection parameters between PHP files

3. Passing XSL parameters to PHP Sablotron Engine

4. Problems when calling an application and sending parameters

5. Dos To Windows Parameters Send - Help

6. Sending a command line parameter %1 to a variable in my clarion program

7. sending parameter!!!

8. C and Assembler: sending parameter's via registers

9. Send SMS in ActiveX, Java, Perl, PHP or Shared Object

10. PHP not sending an SQL Query properly

11. sending variable from one php to another

12. Sending a message to a newsgroup by php script