Compiling PHP 4.2.2 with Apache 2 from HP for HPUX 11i
Author Message
 Compiling PHP 4.2.2 with Apache 2 from HP for HPUX 11i

Hi,

Firstly, sorry for the cross-post.

Ok, I have installed the HP Apache2 package which comes with PHP 4.2.2, however
I need to install PHP with support for Oracle 9i Release 2 ( which is 64bit ).
I have downloaded the source from php.net, however there is a problem that its
trying to build a 32bit lib, but the libs for oracle are 64bit.  I have since
downloaded the CVS snap of php, which appears to resolve the issue, however it
doesn't detect the apache version correctly, and doesn't see that I am running
apache2.

I realise that support for apache2 is only experimental... but has any managed
to compile a new php against the HP package... if so, could you give me a few
pointers.

Thanks in advance.

AG

|"The physicist's greatest tool is his wastebasket." - Albert Einstein.
|"When did ignorance become a point of view ? - Scott Adams.
|"The collective IQ of a location is inversely proportional to the number of
people gathered."

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:08:29 GMT

1. Compiling TCL and TK on HP-UX 11i

2. Converting Macros from HP-Cobol II under MPE/iX to MF Cobol under HP-UX 11i

3. Oratcl 4.1 Bad Magic Number on HPUX 11i

4. Problem compiling PHP 4.3.1 with UnixWare 7.1.3, APACHE 1.3.27, Mysql 3.23.55

5. pb with compile of apache with php module.

6. RM-Cobol for HP-UX 11i

7. Problem with oratcl with HP-UX 11i v1

8. Apache + PHP not processing php

9. php is not interpreted (apache 2.0.43, php 4.3.0, linux)

10. micro focus cobol cgi program with apache on HPUX

11. Anim with TERM=hp in MF Server Express on HPUX

12. Cannot install TCL 8.0.4 on HP-9000 server (model 811) running HPUX 11.00