Selecting a folder on local machine
Author Message
 Selecting a folder on local machine

I'm a bit of a newbie and I had a question,

I set up an intranet and for a certain script I need a way for the
user to select a specific folder on their machine.  Is there any way
to do this with a dialog box?  If there is not, is there some way to
have the user select a file in a folder and have the script remove the
file part.  Like if a user select a file such as
SERVER/folder/hello.gif, it would change it to just SERVER/folder/

Thanks!

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:58:44 GMT

1. RB 4.02 Select Folder Problem

2. Select File or Folder

3. select folder

4. SHBrowseForFolder with a pre-selected starting folder

5. ?Select vi's from different folders

6. OODialog Tree view for selecting a directory/folder

7. Selecting a file from local dir

8. C5abc Temp files on local machine

9. getting the IP address of the local machine

10. Users at local machines

11. preview a php site on local machine

12. Not installing interpreter on local machine