modulus 10 script?
Author Message
 modulus 10 script?

Any one know where I can find a modulus 10 script?

TIA

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 03:55:00 GMT
 modulus 10 script?

Quote:

>Any one know where I can find a modulus 10 script?

 Script? It's an operator.

$v1 = $v2 % 10;

--

Space: disk usage analysis tool (http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space)

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:43:07 GMT
 modulus 10 script?

Quote:

> >Any one know where I can find a modulus 10 script?

>  Script? It's an operator.

> $v1 = $v2 % 10;

> --

> Space: disk usage analysis tool (http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space)

Thanks.

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:07:57 GMT
 modulus 10 script?

Quote:
> Any one know where I can find a modulus 10 script?

> TIA

Wow, can anyone say rtfm?

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:51:17 GMT
 modulus 10 script?

Quote:

>> Any one know where I can find a modulus 10 script?

> Wow, can anyone say rtfm?

Due to popular demand:
RTFM

:)

--

  Daniel Tryba

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:57:29 GMT
 modulus 10 script?

Quote:

>>> Any one know where I can find a modulus 10 script?

>> Wow, can anyone say rtfm?

> Due to popular demand:
> RTFM

> :)

>   Daniel Tryba

Thank you, I was beginning to think I was the only one...

--
// Agelmar
-

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 09:30:10 GMT
 modulus 10 script?

Quote:
> Any one know where I can find a modulus 10 script?

> TIA

By any chance are you talking about the "Mod 10  algorithm" As in Credit
card validation?
Webmasterbase have a tutorial up about it :

http://www.webmasterbase.com/article/728

Regards,
Ian

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 18:08:50 GMT
 modulus 10 script?

Quote:

>> Due to popular demand:
>> RTFM

>> :)

> Thank you, I was beginning to think I was the only one...

But you are the only one, you probably again forgot that this group,
even the whole internet, is a figment of your imagination :)

--

  Daniel Tryba

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:59:29 GMT
 modulus 10 script?

Quote:

> >> Due to popular demand:
> >> RTFM

> >> :)

> > Thank you, I was beginning to think I was the only one...

> But you are the only one, you probably again forgot that this group,
> even the whole internet, is a figment of your imagination :)

it can't be a figment of his imagination because it and he and you are
figments of mine. Even I am a figment of my imagination

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:07:56 GMT
 modulus 10 script?

Quote:
> Any one know where I can find a modulus 10 script?

> TIA

is that the one that returns how many digits are in a number?

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:08:48 GMT
 modulus 10 script?

Quote:

> > > Thank you, I was beginning to think I was the only one...

> > But you are the only one, you probably again forgot that this group,
> > even the whole internet, is a figment of your imagination :)

> it can't be a figment of his imagination because it and he and you are
> figments of mine. Even I am a figment of my imagination

and non-white people are a pigment of the imagination...

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 03:17:36 GMT
 modulus 10 script?

Quote:

> > > But you are the only one, you probably again forgot that this group,
> > > even the whole internet, is a figment of your imagination :)

> > it can't be a figment of his imagination because it and he and you are
> > figments of mine. Even I am a figment of my imagination

> and non-white people are a pigment of the imagination...

you mean non-albinos :-)

Wed, 13 Jul 2005 01:25:40 GMT

1. Forth lecture 10. Scripting.(Suite)

2. Problems with running Expect script on AIX 4.x (works fine on HP-UX 10.x)

3. Numbers from 1 to 10 (was Numbers from 1 to 10 in Over 4500 Languages)

4. Numbers from 1 to 10 (was Numbers from 1 to 10 in Over 4500 Languages)

5. mouse sample - regist.arj (10/10)

6. 10 x 10 Multiplication Grid

7. PLI-32 For NT, alpha 3.10 (ZIP File: 378K] - pli-32.zip (10/10)

8. Ranges - enable (10..-10)

9. VHDL syntax a(10 downto 0)<=b(0 to 10)

10. need F77 compiler to support range wider than 10**-308 to 10**308

11. I need 10*10 Checkers game source code in prolog

12. Relative Performance Study: SPARCstation 10/30 vs 10/41