session path : session.save_path
Author Message
 session path : session.save_path

OK, this is what I try to figure out. I have session.save_path="/tmp"
and of course session is not working because /tmp folder is not exist.
If I put session.save_path="c:/tmp" with tmp folder already created,
then it works fine. OK there is no question about this. But I run
vBulletin with session.save_path="/tmp" which is a setting that not
working for session. How come vBulletin is still working fine with
session? What is the mechanism to detect this when session folder is
not exist? Or there is a way to change session.save_path within the
script? Thanks.

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:54:45 GMT

1. Subject: [Web Site] How-To: Easy CGI Session Handling with pso.session

2. Session notes from Fall DECUS DEC Fortran 90 session

3. php keeps starting new sessions rather than use current session

4. Spawn a telnet session from a spawned telnet session

5. Subject: [Web Site] How-To: Easy CGI Session Handling with pso.session

6. REXX BEAUTIES: set PATH for this session

7. "Max Number of sessions active in session" Error

8. APL95 Session Chairs

9. Yet another J session mgr

10. multiple j sessions on Unix

11. session managers for J