config xitami/php: variables not passed
Author Message
 config xitami/php: variables not passed

Hi all,

I seem to have a config problem... it's only the second time I setup a
server now but I seem to have hit a little snag...
Webserver is running Xitami and php 4x on a w2k machine.

I cannot get my variables passed to the php when using something like
http://www.*-*-*.com/
The rest of my php, things like database access etc is running perfectly.

Has anyone seen this before in this kind of setup?

Cheers,

Maurice

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 04:54:50 GMT
 config xitami/php: variables not passed

says...

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I seem to have a config problem... it's only the second time I setup a
> server now but I seem to have hit a little snag...
> Webserver is running Xitami and php 4x on a w2k machine.

> I cannot get my variables passed to the php when using something like
> http://myserver.com/test.php?myvar=myvalue
> The rest of my php, things like database access etc is running perfectly.

> Has anyone seen this before in this kind of setup?

> Cheers,

> Maurice

About once a day on this NG, with any setup :-) You probably have
register_globals set as off. This means you can't access passed vars as $
var - you need $_POST{'var'} or $_GET{'var'} depending on how the form
data is passed.

--
Quod subigo farinam

$email =~ s/oz$/au/o;

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:14:02 GMT
 config xitami/php: variables not passed

--
Ian.H  [Design & Development]
digiServ Network - Web solutions

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:41:12 GMT

1. php variables not passing through

2. Variable not passing in HTML form to PHP sendmail script

3. openMP: threadprivate not effected and function variables not passed

4. Strange Failure: PHP in Xitami

5. passing PHP variables stops working with Redhat 9 upgrade

6. Passing variable from one php to another

7. Problem with passing php variables to javascript

8. session not passing variable

9. db variables not being passed

10. GET variable not being passed?

11. trouble with iis not passing variables

12. Variable Not Passed With $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']