Need free web host that supports php
Author Message
 Need free web host that supports php

I'm new to php but not to programming. I don't want to install a server on my computer. What I'd like is a free web site that
supports php and ftp so I can easily upload files. Any suggestions?

tia

Fri, 20 May 2005 14:05:32 GMT
 Need free web host that supports php

Quote:
> I'm new to php but not to programming. I don't want to install a server on my computer. What I'd like is a free web site that
> supports php and ftp so I can easily upload files. Any suggestions?

> tia

Forgot to say I'd like it to also support mySQL

Fri, 20 May 2005 14:07:35 GMT
 Need free web host that supports php

Fri, 20 May 2005 14:39:52 GMT
 Need free web host that supports php

Quote:

Perfect!!
Mucho Grande Thanks Christoph..

Sat, 21 May 2005 14:27:47 GMT
 Need free web host that supports php
How about one that doesn't put a banner at the top of your pages?

I'm currently using www.nelie.org but they are closing down at the end
of the year!

Robin

Quote:

Sat, 21 May 2005 21:43:16 GMT
 Need free web host that supports php

Quote:

>I'm new to php but not to programming. I don't
>want to install a server on my computer. What I'd like is a free
>web site that supports php and ftp so I can easily upload files.
>Any suggestions?

>Forgot to say I'd like it to also support mySQL

try ionichost.com ... it is an alias for something else, but i can't
remember what the somehting else is. the only thing that they do that
is A Bad Thing (tm) is have a pop-under ad. but if you don't close it,
it just stays popped-under. it's alright for testing.

--
Registered Linux User #273744
<www.volutin.net -- everything irrelevant>

Sun, 22 May 2005 18:55:10 GMT

1. PHP Web Hosting Shop - Find Your Web Hosting

2. Need a host with PHP & MySQL support

3. WEB Hosting / PHP / Confidential Information / VISA Numbers / Encryption

4. mail function-- web hosting-- php

5. php & mysql linux web hosting

6. Php Web Host

7. Free host (NoAds,PHP,MySQL)

8. Web Hosts That Support mod_ruby and eRuby?

9. Web site hosting supporting Python

10. Python supporting web hosting?

11. web hosts supporting mod_rivet?

12. Web Hosts that support mod_python?