OT: Installing php on lotus domino as cgi HOWTO
Author Message
 OT: Installing php on lotus domino as cgi HOWTO

Hi,

I had quite some trouble getting this work, so here is how I did:

Install php in c:\program files\php, using the installer
(php-4.3.0-installer.exe)

additions to httpd.cnf:
-----------------------
Map *.php /internal/php*.phptype
Exec /internal/php* c:\progra~1\php\php*
Map *.phptype *.php

necessary in php.ini:
----------------------
cgi.force_redirect = 0 (otherwise it will not work)

regards,

Yves Glodt

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:39:57 GMT

1. Domino Connection-Lotus Notes document ID

2. ClipWeb and Lotus Notes / Domino

3. ANNOUNCE: TkHiNote an addin for Lotus Notes/Domino

4. install PHP 4.2 and PHP 4.3 on the same host

5. Howto write an image upload CGI script ?

6. Native Fortran 77 - CGI interface howto

7. HOWTO: Install VA PL/I V2.1 on NT4 and W2K

8. Howto: install Tkinter in Linux

9. HOWTO install Python 1.4/Tk on Win95

10. (sort of)OT: CGI, FastCGI, etc.

11. CGI in AWK not PHP?!