Writing form output to a file
Author Message
 Writing form output to a file

How do I write the output of a form to a comma delimited file?

I also need to append output from many users to the same file. Several
people may be using the form at the same time.

Thanks.

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:30:01 GMT
 Writing form output to a file

Quote:

> How do I write the output of a form to a comma delimited file?

implode (http://php.net/implode) the $_POST/$_GET arrays into a string.

Quote:

Take a look at example 1 on http://php.net/fwrite and extend it to use
flock (http://php.net/flock)

--

  Daniel Tryba

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:57:32 GMT

1. Writing Form Output to a Comma Delimited File

2. CW4 Writing to a parent file from child file's update form

3. Reading from input file writing to output file

4. Use multiple files to form one output

5. writing form feed character to file

6. writing form contents to a file

7. Writing the date/time to output files.

8. writing output to a file in Scheme

9. Write Output Signal in Text File

10. writing outputs to a file

11. Writing Output to Multiple Files