Is there any source code converter written php?
Author Message
 Is there any source code converter written php?

Hi...
I want a program that convert source code to syntax highlighted html written
php.
I find that but I can't. I make it using regular expression.

 Is there any way to processing text following step.

Source Text : #include <stdio.h>
Output Text : <font color=blue>#include<font> <stdio.h>

From ereg_replace I can't get source matched text -- #include --.

Fri, 20 May 2005 16:31:52 GMT
 Is there any source code converter written php?
"Genie" wrote

Quote:
> I want a program that convert source code to syntax highlighted
> html written php.

I know your example showed C code, not PHP, but maybe the built-in
http://php.net/highlight-file might be a good starting point for a search.

a.

Fri, 20 May 2005 17:52:03 GMT
 Is there any source code converter written php?

Quote:
> "Genie" wrote
> > I want a program that convert source code to syntax highlighted
> > html written php.

> I know your example showed C code, not PHP, but maybe the built-in
> http://php.net/highlight-file might be a good starting point for a search.

> a.

You could perhaps use c2html or look at the source code for inspiration.

http://membres.lycos.fr/hugoyar/c2htmlang.htm
--
Henning C. Nielsen aka barran. - stud.scient.dat.
Homepage: http://www.daimi.au.dk/~barran

Fri, 20 May 2005 20:17:10 GMT
 Is there any source code converter written php?

Quote:

> > "Genie" wrote
> > > I want a program that convert source code to syntax highlighted
> > > html written php.

> > I know your example showed C code, not PHP, but maybe the built-in
> > http://php.net/highlight-file might be a good starting point for a search.

> > a.
> You could perhaps use c2html or look at the source code for inspiration.

Sorry the link was wrong:

http://linux.tucows.com/system/preview/48062.html

--
Henning C. Nielsen aka barran. - stud.scient.dat.
Homepage: http://www.daimi.au.dk/~barran
My Private Computer: hnielsen.dk

Fri, 20 May 2005 20:18:45 GMT

1. converters vs. writing code

2. C to Forth Cross Assembler (Source code converter)

3. ANN: bridgekeeper 0.0.1 - a Perl to Python source code converter

4. VHDL Source Code to Diagram Converter

5. ASM Source code converter

6. ANN: bridgekeeper 0.0.1 - a Perl to Python source code converter

7. BASIC Source code converter

8. PHP tool for source code analysis

9. where is php-pgsql source code?

10. Fortran Source to C Source converter.

11. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )