new forum project (Delphi alike)
Author Message
 new forum project (Delphi alike)

If you know about delphi forum (www.delphiforums.com), you may want to
check this out. I'm going to start a new project which is a forum like
Delphi Forums. The forum will have top, left, and right frame. Top is
menu, left is topic and right is content. The forum will have more
features than Delphi which I try to make it as well as vBulletin. What
you guys think? Anyone interested, please response.

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 07:45:42 GMT
 new forum project (Delphi alike)

Quote:
> If you know about Delphi forum (www.delphiforums.com), you may want to
> check this out. I'm going to start a new project which is a forum like
> Delphi Forums. The forum will have top, left, and right frame. Top is
> menu, left is topic and right is content. The forum will have more
> features than Delphi which I try to make it as well as vBulletin. What
> you guys think? Anyone interested, please response.

Too many forums.

Why not simply contribute to phpBB?

P.S. I am one of the original installers for UBB. :-)

Leonid

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 07:48:56 GMT
 new forum project (Delphi alike)
I see most of the forum has the format like vBB or phpBB which is no
frame. I would like to have one with frame and be perfect with full of
feature as vBB or phpBB. However, the forum will be
template/language/code seperated. Very flexible one. I got ideas, just
need people who are interested to work with.

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:00:19 GMT
 new forum project (Delphi alike)
Quote:

> I see most of the forum has the format like vBB or phpBB which is no
> frame. I would like to have one with frame and be perfect with full of
> feature as vBB or phpBB. However, the forum will be
> template/language/code seperated. Very flexible one. I got ideas, just
> need people who are interested to work with.

i'm interested. mail me about it if you want

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 17:34:01 GMT

1. New forum for HLA at the win32asm forum.

2. Assembly Language Delphi Forum

3. US - New York City - Smalltalk Developers - 3 Major New Projects

4. Forum ITALIANO - ITALIAN Forum

5. A new Dalby Source Printer forum

6. Gitano Software new support forum

7. New NI Developer Exchange Provides an Interactive Forum for Scientists and Engineers

8. A new Logo forum?

9. New Forum for IGen CogNet Programmers/Developers/Users

10. New location for Eiffel Forum archive

11. The Eiffel Forum - A New Eiffel User Group

12. New EE Discussion Forums