binary string output
Author Message
 binary string output

I'm sure I've seen this in the docs somewhere - but how would I output
a number as a binary string please??

Thanks,

pemo

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 06:26:27 GMT
 binary string output

Quote:

> I'm sure I've seen this in the docs somewhere - but how would I output
> a number as a binary string please??

As a binary number like 0100110 ?
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.decbin.php

--

PHP POSTERS: Please use comp.lang.php for PHP related questions,
              alt.php* groups are not recommended.

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 06:42:55 GMT
 binary string output
Perfect - thanks!

Pemo

Quote:

>> I'm sure I've seen this in the docs somewhere - but how would I output
>> a number as a binary string please??

>As a binary number like 0100110 ?
>http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.decbin.php

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 07:03:12 GMT
 binary string output

Quote:

> I'm sure I've seen this in the docs somewhere - but how would I output
> a number as a binary string please??

> Thanks,

> pemo

Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:50:34 GMT

1. Reading binary files, unflatten binary string

2. convert binary number to binary string

3. Converting Binary To String (with out binary representation)

4. How to convert binary string to char string ?

5. Output to strings / F>STRING

6. Converting a Hexadecimal String to a Binary String

7. String length of a binary string?

8. Set standard output to binary mode? (Windows)

9. CfD2110/Win95/Direct binary output to printer

10. Binary output on serialport?

11. Binary Outputs

12. Binary output to stdout without linefeeds, possible?