List of exercises... a little OT
Author Message
 List of exercises... a little OT

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find a list of exercises that you would do in
the gym, in MySQL format or in a format that I can import into MySQL? To go
with my PHP project.

Thanks

Tim

Wed, 18 May 2005 01:46:34 GMT
 List of exercises... a little OT

Quote:
> Hi

> Does anyone know where I can find a list of exercises that you would do in
> the gym, in MySQL format or in a format that I can import into MySQL? To
go
> with my PHP project.

> Thanks

> Tim

I can give you a list, not in mysql format though .... email me
--
oeb
http://www.4o3.net

Wed, 18 May 2005 11:28:43 GMT

1. OT: Humor Senior Exercise

2. J: a little exercise

3. A little light exercise ...

4. OT: A little humorous passage I read

5. Language question, a little bit OT

6. Assembler Training (a little OT)

7. Assembler Training (a little OT)

8. OT: But a little cool

9. Core Python Programming, chapter 5 exercises number 5-3, question on this exercise

10. 1 little, 2 little, 3 little endians...

11. OT: Everyone from this list safe?

12. OT: Connect to the list's newsgroup!